Q: How do I find out how Congressman Scalise voted on legislation I am interested in?

A: Finding Congressman Scalise's voting record is easy. Simply use the Library of Congress’ website, or go to the Votes and Legislation page. You can search by the bill’s name, number, or keywords to see how Congressman Scalise voted on a particular piece of legislation, or you can search by his name to see the bills he has sponsored.
If you have any questions about the Congressman’s voting record, please feel free to contact any one of the offices listed below.

Q: What can the Congressman do for me?

A: The Congressman can help constituents with a federal issue, such as a missing social security check, an immigration question, or a veteran’s affairs issue.

Q: Can the Congressman help me with a problem I am having with a federal agency?

A: The Congressman can help with any problems Louisiana residents may have with federal agencies, including problems with Social Security, labor issues, housing, passports, veterans affairs, and immigration. Please contact the District Offices at (504) 837-1259 (Metairie) or (985) 893-9064 (Mandeville).

Q: What Congressional District do I live in?

A: To find out whether or not you live in Congressman Scalise's district, simply log-on to and enter your zip code.

Q: I am going to visit Washington, D.C. can Congressman Scalise assist me with tickets for tours of the Capitol, White House, and other interesting attractions?

A: Of course. Please check out the Tour Request page on this website, or contact the Congressman’s Washington, D.C. office at (202) 225-3015 for more information about the tours his office can set-up for you and your family while you’re visiting our nation’s capital.

Q: How can I let Congressman Scalise know my feelings on issues and legislation?

A: Representing your interests in Congress is Congressman Scalise's number one priority. You can email him your questions, comments, and concerns, or you can contact any of the three offices listed below.

Q: How can I get a flag flown over the U.S. Capitol?

A: Congressman Scalise is proud to offer United States flags as a service to his constituents. At your request, he can even have your flag flown over the U.S. Capitol. To order a flag, please contact the Congressman’s Washington D.C. office at (202) 225-3015, or go to the flag section of this website.

Q: Does the Congressman offer internships in his Louisiana and Washington, D.C. offices?

A: Yes, Congressman Scalise offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students as well as for recent graduates. For more information, please visit the internship section of this website, or contact the office at which you would be interested in serving as an intern.

Q: How can I request a meeting with the Congressman or invite him to attend my event?

A: For scheduling requests for events or meetings in Louisiana, please contact the Congressman’s District Office at (504) 837-1259.

Q: I have sent Congressman Scalise a letter with my thoughts on an issue. How long will it be until I can expect a response?

A: As you might imagine, Congressman Scalise receives a large volume of mail and email. He does his very best to personally respond to each letter he receives as quickly as possible, but his response times can vary. Please allow up to four to six weeks to hear back from the office regarding correspondence.

Q: How can I find out when the Congressman’s next town hall meeting or public appearance will be in my community?

A: Congressman Scalise makes it a point to visit every community in Louisiana’s First District. To learn when his next town hall meeting or public appearance will be, call the Congressman’s District Office at (504) 837-1259.

Congressman Scalise's Congressional Offices:

Washington DC Office
2049 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3015

Metairie Office
110 Veterans Boulevard
Suite 500
Metairie, LA 70005
Phone: (504) 837-1259

Mandeville Office
21454 Koop Drive
Suite 1E
Mandeville, LA 70471
Phone: (985) 893-9064

Hammond Office
1514 Martens Drive, Suite 10
Hammond, LA 70401
Phone: 985-340-2185

Office Locations